Booking and Cancellation Policies and Info when booking your appointment
Hello darling, thank you for choosing The Browbarber.
Prior to booking your appointment, we kindly ask you to read all information & policies to ensure you are aware and properly informed. It is imperative that each client understands everything prior to booking and is aware that WHEN BOOKING YOU ACCEPT OUR POLICY. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is required to book an appointment. When rescheduling by clicking on the reschedule link within 48 hours you can take you deposit with. This can be done until 48h before your treatment. When cancelling within 48hours we unfortunately don’t return your deposit.
- If you need to RESCHEDULE please click on the reschedule link in your first confirmation email. Can’t find it? email us: email@example.com. DONT CLICK CANCEL when you want to reschedule (you will loose your deposit) rescheduling must be done at least 2 DAYS PRIOR for Semi permanent make up bookings and 1 DAY PRIOR for shaping/waxing treatments.
- If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, you will be charged 40% and loose your deposit.
- Same day cancellation and NO SHOWS will get charged aswel 40% of the service price and you will lose you deposit.
- When pregnant you can use your deposit for other treatments we offer then semi permanent make up. We don’t do pigmentation on women when pregnant. 3-4 months after giving birth its possible again.
- Touch up prices mentioned are only for regular clients. When you did semi permanent make up before with a different salon 50 euros will be added on top.
- We can only decide if we can help you after you have mailed us photos of your brows with previous work.
Please understand that when you forget your appointment, cancel, or change your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waitinglist miss the opportunity to receive services. The 2 day policy gives us time to try and still fill in these spots.
- Please arrive on time. Let us know by calling us when later. Always leave a voicemail. I understand unforeseen circumstances happen, but being more then 30 min late we can help you anymore an we will have to hold your deposit.
- Your remaining balance can be paid by debit card, cash, MasterCard, and apple pay.
- WE PREFER YOU TO NOT TAKE GUESTS TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. Due to keeping distance, interruption, and the peace of our clients.
- If you have a cough/cold, flu or have any of the conditions on the DISQUALIFICATION LIST below, PLEASE DO NOT come to your appointment. I will decline service, and you will get charged the full service price. You can take your deposit with you and rechedule.
- We have the right to not offer service to clients when its not possible on the skin or for another reasons.
Sorry but for your health If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed, I will not be performing any procedure and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Sick (cold,cough, flu, etc)
- Signs of covid.
• Under 16 years of age without a parents note.
• When Pregnant
- When on antibiotics
- Anyone who is allergic to pigmentation and make up.
- When recently did a strong chemical peeling.
• Anyone taking blood thinning medicines.
• Anyone with keloids, eczema, or psoriasis.
• Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases.
• Major heart problems
• Skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Had Botox or fillers in the past 2 weeks
- Used roaccutane in the past year.
I already have semi permanent makeup done with a different salon. Can you help me?
NOT ALL PREVIOUS WORK DONE BY ANOTHER ARTIST CAN BE COVERED OR TOUCHED UP BY US. Always send us an email with photos of your brows first to firstname.lastname@example.org before booking an appointment for Cover up or Correction. When you book an appointment without disclosing your previous cosmetic work, your deposit will be forfeited and your appointment cancelled. When the pigmentation is almost faded or done well we can probably do a new set for you or a touch up but without a photo we can’t decide on this.